Friday, April 13, 2012

Home Made Donuts!

I seen this on pinterest the other day so me and Zariah decided to try them out..let me say they were quite tasty!

What you need:
Grands biscuits-anything but the flaky layers kind
it said cinnamon and sugar..but I mistakenly read it for brown sugar and regular sugar
Veggie oil
melted butter

First you cut holes into the biscuit
 




 
Then fry them until they are golden brown (careful they will brown quick don't burn some  like I did lol)


Then WAIT until they are completly cooled to put melted butter on them and dip them in the sugar mix..(we didnt wait and some had a little more sugar then we would have liked..still good though!)






These are reallyquick and easy and very good for little time it takes to make them! I will be experimenting with other flavors lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment