Sunday, January 1, 2017

Heyyy..

Wow! So it's really been close to a year since I've been on here. I can't believe it! I can't wait to start my blog up again. I kind of just got lost in life. 2016 was just a pretty much laid back kind of year. To be honest, I am somewhat disappointed in myself. I haven't accomplished a lot of the goals I set for myself, I kind of just lost myself for awhile there. For 2017, I want to work on finding myself again and doing what makes me happy. I have started crafting and making things again, I will share my work later once I finish setting up my page for it, I also want to start a new 101 goals, and since today is the first day of the new year, I will start today. I will post my goal list soon, and if you do not know what the 102 goals are you can read about it here. Well lets catch up, my oldest, Zariah, just turned 13! (OMG!! Really!?), my middle, Isaiah, turned 9 back in May, my second middle, Layla just turned 5, and my littlest, Miss Tatiana, is currently 20months. Layla has finally started pre-k, even though she is ready for kindergarten, she can't start until the next school year because her birthday is after the cut off date :/. She absolutely loves going to school though! Isaiah is in fourth grade now and is doing really well. It amazes me how smart he really is. Zariah is in 7th and doing okay, she unfortunately got jumped at her new school, but we pulled through that and everything is going good so far. I am going to try to keep up on my blogging and try to post a lot more from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment