Tuesday, January 3, 2017

~Tasty Tuesday 1/3/2017~

It's the beginning of the year and what a better way to start it off with something yummy! This sweet little dessert would also be good for any Valentine's Day get togethers! I made this for my daughters 5th birthday party and man let me tell you everybody loved it! I've now been asked to make it for every family get together along with my tater salad, which I'll share that another time :)

So here it is! When I found it, it was named "strawberry banana cheesecake salad." That's to long for me to say every time so I just went with "the fluff stuff", but please call it whatever you'd like.

What you need:
*3-4bananas (I use 4) cut up
*1-2 packages of strawberries (I use 2) cut up
*1 pack of cheesecake flavoring
*1 tub of cool whip
*2 cups of vanilla flavored yogurt
*1 bag of mini marshmallows
*3-4 graham crackers (more or less for your taste)

This is so easy! You just put everything, except the graham crackers, in a bowl and mix it. Save some strawberries and bananas for the topping, and when everything is all mixed up cut up some of the strawberries and bananas and put them on top, then take the graham crackers and crush them up and put them on last. Easy peasy!

I like to start with the marshmallows first and the fruit last, but you can do it how ever you want.

The ingredients


Before the mix


All mixed up


Done!


I can't believe how easy this is and how yummy it is! However the shelf life isn't very long :( maybe a day or two. The bananas start to turn brown and mushy and it starts to get a little sticky. I was sad when I had to toss the leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment